Sunday 12 February 2012

Hard Disk


  • Hard Disk :-
 
                             Hard disk drive is a type of magnetic disk. It consisit round plates called platter. Data store on platter A head fix on plates to read and write data. Platters usually constructed of aluminum or glass which cannot be bent like floppy disc hence termed as hard disk. A hard disk drive normally has one head per platter with all heads mounted on common rack. The had disk spins the disk as 3600, 5400, and upto 7200 or even more RPM (rotation per minute).  We save a lot of data on hard disk. Hard disk is used in computers to save the important data. 

  • Basic Hard Drive Components:
  • Disk Platters
  • Read/Write head
  • Spindle motor
  • Head actuator mechanism
  • Logic Board
  • Cable and Connectors
  • Configuration items


  • Sector in Hard Disk :-
                          Sector is a section of a tracks which stores a predetermined number of Bytes

11 comments:

  1. What I wouldnt give to learn how you got your design to be so amazing! I mean it. Besides the blog just being awesome this page is too sweet! Its not too flashy. It doesnt do too much with colours and things and the videos you use are perfect for this topic! Really awesome blog. http://scarprin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum!
    www.fadeplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am so excited that I have found your post because I have been searching for some information on this for almost three hours! You've helped me a lot indeed and by reading this article I have found many new and useful information about this subject!
    sell house fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    Xfinity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making such a killer blog. I arrive on here all the time and am floored with the fresh information here! You are great!
    contact manager

    ReplyDelete
  6. Substantially the article is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates.Just saying thank you will not just be enough for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.
    home insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. The difference between the right word and the almost right word is more than just a fine line! it's like the difference between a lightning bug and the lightning!
    chase storefront

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey man was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog.
    fiber and weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say this post was certainly informative and contains useful content for enthusiastic visitors. I will definitely bookmark this blog for future reference and further viewing. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with us!
    improve credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy I found this blog! From time to time students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. Thanks.
    Home Buyer San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latest Indian Govt Jobs 2016 Notification

    Thanks to sharing this nice information, I really appreciate your thinking...........

    ReplyDelete