Thursday 9 February 2012

Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)


Dear Members,
      In this lesson we will tell you about Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) also tell you how its work....
SO FRIENDS LETS START LESSON
  • Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) :-

                          LCD is a short of Liquid Crystal Display, a type of display used in digital watches and many portable computers.
 
 LCD displays utilize two sheets of polarizing material with a liquid crystal solution between them. An electric Current passed through the liquid causes the crystal to align so that light cannot pass through them.
                Each crystal, therefore, is like a shutter, either allowing light to pass through or blocking the light.

8 comments:

  1. Certainly an article to be read! This was a great and informative read! Fabulous work by the author and creator! Nice feedback from the readers as well! I must admit the author had some very valid points here. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us!
    Scarpin Videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your site is really great I came across while in search for brand info on bing and it has lots of related information on it. Will be sure to come back again and bookmark. Keep up the great work!
    http://celabright.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post was able to express what it wants to convey to the readers. It has been a very effective approach which resulted to a profitable output for all who have been fortunate enough to come across it!
    Garden Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.
    www.fadeplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible as you gain expertise would you mind updating your blog with more information? as it is extremely helpful for me.
    sell house fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will become a great follower.Just want to say your article is striking. The clarity in your post is simply striking and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject.
    ccie rack rental

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say...
    Hosted PBX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an informative article and very clearly written. Every single thought and idea is direct to the point. Perfectly laid out. Thank you for taking your time sharing this to you readers.
    San Antonio House Buyer

    ReplyDelete