Thursday 9 February 2012

Monitor


Dear Members,
      This is our first lesson related to Output Devices Session...
In this lesson we give you knowledge about the Monitor and its types.
SO FRIENDS LETS START OUR LESSON
  • Monitor :-
Monitor is an output device which used to display your data coming from the computer. It is just like a TV. The most important aspect of a monitor is its screen size. Like television, screen sizes are measured in diagonal inches, the distance from one corner to the opposite corner diagonally.
                             It can be any size like 14 inch 17 inch 21 inch etc. The resolution of a monitor indicates how densely packed the pixels are. In general, the more pixels (often expressed in dots per inch), the sharper the image. Most modern monitors can display 1024 by 768 pixels, the SVGA Standard. Some high end models can by 1200. With respect to color.
  • Types of Monitor :-
There are many types of Monitor some are mentioned below :-
  • Monochrome:-
Monochrome monitors actually display two colors, one for the background and one for the foreground. The colors can be black and white, green and black, or amber and black.
  • Gray-scale :-
   A gray-scale monitor is a special type of monochrome monitor capable of displaying different shades of gray.
  • Color Monitor :-
                        Color monitors can display anywhere from 16 to over 1 million different colors. Color monitors are sometimes called RGB monitors because they accept three seprate signals - -red, green, blue.
  • CRT Monitors :-
                            
                                 Abbreviation of cathode ray tube, the technology used in most televisions and computer display screen. A CRT works by moving an electron beam back and forth across the back of the screen. Each time the beam makes a pass across the screen, it lights up phosphor dots on the inside of the glass tube, thereby illuminating the active portions of the screen. 
By drawing many such lines from top to the bottom of the screen, it creates an entire screen full of images.



8 comments:

  1. I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum!
    Scarprin Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there.
    http://celabright.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I have found many articles to read but you do a good thing. That is a boy. Thank you so much for sharing the delicious post. Expect your next article.
    Bridal Veil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep on posting such quality articles as this is a rare thing to find these days. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
    ccie rack rental

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say...
    sell house as is

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks a lot for informative information!
    PRI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloriously expert position. I merely bumbled upon your post and desired to articulate that I have really relished understanding your blog articles.
    Painters Hendersonville

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realise this is off topic but while your blog looks nice it would be far better if you'll be able to use lighter colors too in the design. This will encourage a lot more readers come to check it out more often!
    Quick House Sale San Antonio

    ReplyDelete